Lab Scale Production System of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
For manufacturers of polycarboxylate superplasticizer, they often encounter the problem of changing the production formula or raw materials, which affects the stability of product quality. Based on our production experience, MUHU company developed a set of Lab Scale Production System of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer. With this equipment, lab technician can easily experiment their new production formulas and improve the production process of polycarboxylate superplasticizer. Similarly, production workers can use this equipment to perform pilot or test production in the case of the raw material change prior to the final batch production to get stable and qualified finished products.
The equipment has the following features :
- Intelligent production: PLC control, touch screen operation, display materialdripping time and real -time reaction temperature chart ;
- Unique design with stainless steel;
- Special material feeding design for large quantity of powder products, making it easy and fast to input TPEG/HPEG monomer material.
- High-precision and large-range measurement : the measurement quantity can be as low as 0.01g; the maximum measuring quantity is 5kg. The measuring system can meet both needs of laboratory for micro material and regular scaling for typical materials such as large monomer and water.
- Precise Automatic Dripping Control: The peristaltic pump operated by step motor is used for material dripping. The pump controlled by PLC has the function of self- memorizing and correction, which satisfies the precise drip addition of different material.
- Precise automatic temperature control: accurate control of material initialtemperature and constant temperature, temperature control accuracy is 0.1 C;
- Large production Range : any quantity from 2Liter to 5Liter can be produced normally.
- As the result of highly integrating, only one power cord is used by several equipment and devices.
- Convenient and fast discharging through the valve at the bottom.