M400 type exterior insulation adhesive is designed for bonding the expanded polystyrene board on the primary wall. It is a water-based elastomeric coating, which utilizes the latest technology to resist severe weather condition, chemical eroding, etc. It is a white emulsion with single component system.In addtion to this product, water and dry mortar provided by manufacturer are added by a certain percentage in the construction site according to the instructions.
- Premixed , polymer reinforced cement based dry material . Good properties of bonding , sag resistance, water preservation. Water resistance, anti-ageing and easy operation. No poison pollution.
- Adhesion among wall substrate and polystyrene foam panel in EIFS, XPS extruded sheet, marble, tile etc.
- All kinds of wall made of concrete, cement mortar, tile substrate etc.
|Elongation Ratio, %||≥150||218|
|Water Impermeability||0.3Mpa, 30min||Impermeability|
|Cold Temperature Flexibility||-20℃, 2h||Free of Cracks|
|High Temperature Resistance||80℃ curing 3days, free from peeling off, non-blister, non-crack.||Standard|
|Freezing & thawing Resistance||200times of free & thaw cycle under -20~20℃, no weight loss.Cementitious substrate free from peeling off, blister and crack.||Standard|
|Alkali Resistance||500h in NaOH solution, free from peeling off, pulverizing and crack.||Standard|
|Weather Resisitance||500h, free from blister and crack. Pulverizing≤ grade 1.||Standard|
- It has high adhesiveness to any kind of substrate. The adhesive strength is 2 to 10 times of ordinary cement mortar.
- It has high tenacity performance, applicable to substrate extension or shrinkage. No crack would appear with shape varies.
- High freezing & thawing resistance performance.
- No fissure in the waterproofing layer.
- It can be applied in the surface of moisture substrate with no side effect to adhesiveness between waterproofing layer and substrate.
- The waterproofing layer can have different colors.
- It is an environmental friendly coating with high salt and alkali resistance performance.
Proportionally mixing evenly (stirring into a paste shiny adhesive).
- A grass-roots level should meet the relevant requirements. There is no grease, release agent, bulge or weathered debris on the surface.
- According to point box bonding method, mixed bonding material is coated on polystyrene board. Mixed cement gum is applied in a circle around the board, its width is 50mm, and there are five points evenly painted in the board center. The area should be not less than 30% and then the polystyrene board is directly attached to the wall to gently rub around. The polystyrene board should be smooth paved. (Note: be not too much in one time; be used instantly after being mixed; and it is best to be used within 2h).
- The construction temperature is not lower than 5 ℃, the wind is not more than 5, and can not construct in the rain.
- Recommended consumption upon 1 m2 is 1-1.5kg. One ton can cover 1000-800 m2 based on wall flatness.
Packaging, storage and transport
- 160kg / drum.
- Be stored in shade place more than 5 ℃; Prevent cold; Shelf life is one year.
- Be transported according to “rules for non-dangerous goods “.