Automatically Controlled Mobile Blending Equipment for Concrete Admixtures
Ideal for Blending Admixtures Plants
With the improvement of people’s living conditions and the progress of our society, field workers have stronger expectation for better production settings, especially for less pollution and lower labor intensity. Construction contractors have more and more stringent requirements for project quality. This requires that the admixture performance is better, the production process is more environmentally friendly, and the quality is more assured. Production equipment must be developed and improvement.
MUHU develops a new generation of automatically controlled mobile blending / compounding equipment for concrete admxitures. This equipment is multi- purpose admixture compounding equipment. It can be used in concrete production enterprises and admixture blending plants.
Watch this video for detailed information of the production equipment and technology know-how transfer of heatless production line for concrete admixtures.
Ergonomic engineering design
1. Automatic control allows one button press to complete the whole production. In the entire process, one worker is needed only.
2. This equipment has changed the traditional top-feeding mode production. The operator stands on the ground floor to complete the feeding task safely and easily.
3. This equipment has a dust collector, which results in a cleaner environment and protects the workers health.
4. This equipment can blend polycarboxylate based admixtures, naphthalene based admixture, or other powders and liquids.
Unique high-pressure spray dispersion equipment
The unique hybrid technology and the high-pressure spray dispersion technology are adopted to effectively solve the long mixing time of compulsory mixer. High-pressure spray equipment can make materials dispersed evenly. Compared with traditional mixing, the efficiency is greatly improved.
Removable and modular-based
The installation and disassembly is fast and easy, which makes it convenient to produce in different locations. Thus, it greatly reduces the cost of shipping materials to different station.
Multiple protection prompts, more secure and reliable production
1. Buzzer prompt: When worker manually input the powder materials or when production is completed to allow discharge, different sound is used to remind.
2. LCD display, formula edit/save/ selection function: Through the relevant text prompts on LCD screen, the used can easily edit, save and select the formula, without reading the operation manual.
3. Recovering from emergency and power failure: The electronic control system not only allow to edit/ store concrete admixtures blending formula, but also to save and track each step in the production process. In the event of emergency (urgency or power outage), the program can be stopped by pressing a key. After the status is recovered, one key pressed can continue the production. There is no quality accident.
4. Operation security setting: in order to ensure the confidentiality of production formula and the safe operation of equipment, different passwords can be set for each operator and formula editor.
High output with complete mix
The system can blend 2 tons of admixtures per batch, which takes 20min. Accordingly, 4 to 5 tons of admixtures can be produced perhour.This output rate make it possible for just-in-time production strategy.
1.Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde (SNF/NSF/PNS) (UNF-5 /FDN )
Snapshots of Production Line
1. Saudi Arabia
On March 25, MUHU’s exported fully automated blending equipment went into operation in Saudi Arabia. This device is automatically measured according to the entry production formula. For the exported equipment and product blending technology services, the customer has recognized. This changes the export-oriented products in the past and drives the equipment and technology export.
In April 2013, MUHU technical team finished installation and commissioning of concrete admixture compounding production line for a Jordanian customer, provided product formula that met local market and offered staff training.
In June 2013, MUHU technical team finished installation and commissioning of concrete admixture compounding production line for a Bengal customer, provided product formula that met local market and offered staff training.