RFC Lightweight Wall Panels
Wall Board Composition
Ordinary cement foamed concrete lightweight partition wall board is made of Ordinary Portland Cement as the main cementitious material raw material, with anti-crack fiber, waterproof stiffener, quick-setting enhancer, etc. as modified materials, through the self-developed foaming The foam made of agent is produced by physical foaming process equipment and water circulation heat source temperature-controlled hot-pressed steam curing process technology. Applicable to various prefabricated buildings and frame structure components of lightweight partition wall panels, external wall insulation walls, and panels without demolition of hollow floor slabs. The implementation standard is the national JC169-2016 industry standard.
Total cost saving, comprehensive cost-effective
Lower than similar domestic products (delivery price) by 15-35%
Efficient installation can reduce labor costs by 50-200%
It can reduce the cost of the main body by 10-15%
Comparison of similar products
This project uses proprietary foaming technology to produce lightweight partition panels on a large scale, which can be widely used in the exterior walls and roof panels of industrial plants, and the interior partition walls of frame-structure houses, especially to meet the requirements of high fire protection levels. Materials with similar functions mainly include aerated concrete slabs, GRC concrete slabs, etc. The following table compares and analyzes the three slabs.
|Unit Size Investment:
|Cost of Production:
|RFC concrete lightweight
|ALC aerated concrete slab
|GRC Concrete Hollow Slab
|It can be seen from the above table that the production processes for the product RFC concrete lightweight partition wall panel project is simple. Unit scale investment is small. The product performance is excellent, the overall cost is the very low, and it has excellent promotion possibilities.
1. Production of 90 square meters per hour, two shifts 16 hours a day, morning shift from 4:00 to 12:00, evening shift from 16:00 to 0:00. Grinding at work, slabs out, steaming and curing, molding, cleaning;
2. The daily output is 1,420 square meters, the monthly output is 42,000 square meters, and the annual output of wall panels is 450,000 square meters.
Features of GFC lightweight wall panels
- High production efficiency: Ordinary Portland Cement can be changed into quick-setting and quick-drying cement by adding quick-setting enhancer. The compressive strength of the wallboard reaches 5.2MPa.
- Low production cost: the cost can be 45% lower than that of sulphoaluminate cement and 50% lower than that of magnesium oxychloride cement.
- Panels have good acid and alkali resistance and the waterproof and toughening agent can effectively adjust the acid-base balance in the cement. The hard performance of the wallboard increases the toughness and elasticity, and at the same time improves the durability of the wallboard in the building wall.
- Good plasticity, can form a protective film on the surface of the partition wall, strengthen the coagulation and stability of micro-foam, and the sound insulation is 48dB.
- Waterproof and toughening agent: no moisture absorption, no frost, no halogen return, non-conductive insulation, good durability. The durability and weather resistance test of lightweight partition boards without moisture absorption results in a service life of 60 years above.
- The quick-setting enhancer can significantly improve the strength and hardness of the wallboard in the foamed concrete. The softening coefficient is high, and the fire resistance performance is greater than 4 hours, which meets the standard for the firewall body board.
- The partition wall panel of the present invention achieves land saving, water saving, material saving, energy saving, light weight and environmental protection, uses unlimited resource air to replace limited resource sandstone materials, and has no three wastes and harmful gas emissions in the production process.
- According to the national building inspection report, various performance indicators meet or exceed the requirements of the national JC169-2016 industry standard, especially suitable for high-rise buildings.
300,000 square meters/year quality partition panel production project
Covering an area of 30,011.25 m2
Construction area 5,976 m2
Total investment $8.5 million
The first phase investment is $2 million