Passive House Customization
SUPER ENERGY-EFFICIENT “GREEN” LIGHT STEEL FRAME VILLA
- Earthquake resistance: Withstands rare earthquakes with seismic intensity above magnitude 9.Earthquake resistance: Withstands rare earthquakes with seismic intensity above magnitude 9.
- Wind resistance: The wind resistance level is above 16 + (> Category 3 typhoon).
- Durability: The service life of the main structure exceeds more than 70 years.
- Fire resistance: The fire rating of the main walls of the house is rated at B1 level.
- Load-bearing capacity: Load-bearing can reach more than 500kg/㎡.
- Sound insulation: The sound insulation of the light steel exterior wall can reach 65dB and the sound insulation of the light steel interior wall can reach 45dB.
- Thermal insulation: The thermal resistance efficiency of 120-150mm thick composite wall is 11 times that of brick wall with equal thickness.
- Environmental protection: 100% of steel structure materials can be recycled, and most of other supporting materials could be recycled.
- Energy-saving: Using new materials for thermal insulation, the energy required for heating and cooling can be 65% more energy-efficient than traditional buildings.
- Housing space: Light steel integrated houses increase usable area by 10% to 15% compared with traditional buildings
- Short construction period: The standardized assembly of light steel structure is simple and fast, saving 2/3 of the construction period compared with traditional structures.
Foundation construction process
- Function: Transfer the load of the wall or column to the foundation to meet the requirements of the load-bearing capacity and avoid deformation of the foundation.
- Features: Lightweight, only 1/5 of the brick-concrete structure, 1/8 of the concrete building, resulting in a reduction of costs. The construction is simple and the construction speed is fast.
Strip foundation, slab foundations, etc., are selected according to geological conditions. Strip foundation is generally used.
Company executive standard:
Steel: American AISI (American Iron and Steel Institute standard).
Galvalume: American ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials standard).
Construction: “Technical Regulations for Construction of Low-rise Cold-Formed Thin-walled Steel Buildings”.
One thought on “Passive Housing”
The structural materials used have extremely high strength, thin diameter and low steel consumption (usually the overall steel consumption of low-rise buildings is within 30Kg/m2, and the steel consumption of multi-story buildings is within 40Kg/m2), The overall weight of the building is light, only traditional brick-concrete about 1/5 of the structure.
Comments are closed.