Alkali-Free Accelerator for Shotcrete
MNC-Q2 is a high-performance alkali-free concrete accelerator for sprayed concrete. It is a liquid form which dosage can be varied as according to the designed setting and hardening times.
MNC-Q2 is suitable for all applications, where high and early strength, good final strength and extremely thick layers are required.
- Temporary and permanent rock support in tunnels.
- Rock support in mining.
- Poor ground conditions.
- Tunnel linings, cement ground injection and foam concrete which need acceleration of cementitious grouts.
- Quick setting property allowed with rapid work progress and construct thick sprayed concrete linings via layered application during one construction sequence. Initial setting time is 2 min to 5 min, final setting time is 3min to 10min.
- Good adhesiveness, one spray layer can be 8 mm to 150mm.
- High strength and concrete performance durability.
- Easy handling as well as facilitating accurate addition to concrete.
- Very low dust production with good working environment.
- Lower handling cost.
Technical Data Sheet
|Density (+20℃)||1.43 ±0.03g/ml|
|pH value (1:1 water solution)||2.6±0.5|
|Thermal stability||+5℃ to +35℃|
|Recommended addition rate: 3% to 8%.of cement quantity|
MNC-Q2 kept in closed containers which made of plastic, glass fiber or stainless steel.
The container is 250kg per drum. The shelf life is 8 months.