PC-P2 is a 3rd generation polycarboxlate based superplasticizer with set retarding effect, It has been formulated to comply with ASTM C-494 Type F& G.
PC-P2 is suitable for the production of site mixed as well as ready-mix following types of concrete:
- Concrete with highest water reduction
- High strength/High performance concrete
- Excellent and retained workability concrete
- Flowable to Self Compacting Concrete
PC-P2 combines different modes of actions resulting in optimum dispersion of the binder and at the same time improves cohesion of concrete.
PC-P2 has the following advantages:
- Extremely high water reduction, consequently durable concrete providing high density concrete, high strength can be produced
- Thanks to high water reduction and optimum cement dispersion, it improves shrinkage and creep behavior
- Provides an excellent workability that can be retained for up to 2 hours.
- Increases early and final strengths that can allow substantial cement reduction.
- Improves impermeabilty of concrete by reducing water/cement ratio.
- Increases cohesion without segregation that facilitates pumping
- Can be used at low dosages
|Appearance||Light Yellow Liquid|
|Specific Gravity||1.065-1.085kg / litre|