Concrete Retarding Admixtures
MNC-BS is made of selected corn starch and is a commonly used retarding agent in construction materials.
MNC-BS is suitable for high temperature, long haul, and pumping concreting. It’s also applied in mass concrete, self-leveling concrete and high strength concrete.It complies with ASTM C 494, Type B.
- High workability, no segregation, no water bleeding.
- Improve the concrete breaking strength, tensile strength, elastic modulus and adhesiveness to the steel bar.
- Improve concrete durability performance, such as anti-seepage, anti-freezing and anti-carbonization.
- Avoid cement initial hydration, extending cement and concrete setting and retaining time.
- Non-toxicity, non-inflammable, non-corrosion to the steel bar.
It’s widely applied in concrete requiring extended setting time, mould concrete and mass casting concrete.
It can be applied as a retarding component for producing retarding superplasticizer.
Compatible with Naphthalene Superplasticizer, Amino Sulfuric Acid Superplasticizer and Air-entraining Agent.
|Visual Appearance||White or Yellowish Crystal Powder|
|Loss on drying (%)||0.5 Max|
|Reducing Substances (%)||≤0.7|
|Heavy Metal (Pb), ug/g||≤10|
|Sulfate Content, %||≤0.05|
|Chloride Content, %||≤0.07|
Package, Storage & Handling
1.It’s packed in fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 25kg /- 0.13 kg.
2.Cautions should be taken to avoid moisture and water while being delivered or storaged, since it’s soluble in water.
3.It should be stored in a dedicated warehouse that is well-ventilated and dry.