Special Set Retarder for Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer (PC-R)
This product is suitable for improving the performance of polyether superplasticizer, including improving the adaptability of polyether superplasticizer to cement in concrete, improving the stability of water reducing agents, reducing concrete bleeding, reducing high grade concrete viscosity, and improve concrete pumping. This product can also reduce the amount of water-reducing agent.
- improve the adaptability of cement;
- reduce the slump loss; incorporation of pumping agent, can reduce the loss of slump;
- reduce bleeding;
- reduce the viscosity of concrete; the preparation of high-grade concrete, can reduce the viscosity of concrete, improve pumping;
- reduce the amount of ether superplasticizer: the addition to this product, the ether superplasticizer in the concrete content can be reduced;
- green products: the production and use of the product does not produce pollution of the natural environment, in line with ISO14000 environmental protection and management of international standards.
|Visual Appearance||Light yellow viscous liquid|
|Chloride ion content (by solid content), %||≤0|
|Na2O+0.658K2O (by solid content)，%||≤5.0|
- the product cannot be used alone, PC-F and PC-R can be mixed with certain percentages. Laboratory data shows that PC-F: PC-R = 2.5: 1 or 1:1, PC-G: PC-R = 2: 1.
- this product is suitable for the formulation of high-performance polyether superplasticizer to improve its high-performance concrete, high strength concrete, large flow of concrete in the application performance.
- the product should be used in the blending polyether superplasticizer, should be tested before use, qualified products and formulations can be used for concrete production.
- this product is a weak alkaline liquid, non-toxic, non-corrosive, environmentally friendly product. It is not edible and when exposed to the human body and eyes, should be washed with water as soon as possible, causing allergic to some of the human body should seek timely medical treatment.
- this product should be stored in a covered container to avoid exposure to moisture/water and debris, mixed with or evaporation of water dry.